No Hassle Challenge LAUNCH REPORT in numbers – You be the judge!
This is a launch report on the first launch I did for No Hassle Challenge Course in October 2017.
I started to create the No Hassle Challenge in mid September; it was 100% ready the first week of October. Challenge week ran October 16-20 (ads started 5-6 days prior), cart opened October 20 and closed in the morning of Oct. 28.
– Total ads spend for people to join my 5-day challenge: $748
– Number of people who joined the challenge through FB ads: 223 ($3.35/signup)
– Total number of people who joined through all marketing: 448 (bringing the actual signup cost to $1.67/signup)
– Existing mailing list before challenge: around 1200
– People who joined through the referral program: 37
– Product price: $99, $129 and $199 (depending on what you need/already have)
– Number of webinars: 2
– Number of emails sent: 20
– Number of hours of sleep during the challenge week: not enough (even for me and I don’t sleep much!)
– Total ads spend on retargetting people: $145
– Number of people who saw the retargeting ads and ended up buying: 16 ($9/conversion)
– Original goal – surpass $10,000 in sales and 20% total conversion
– Total in sales in 24 hours: $5132
– Total number of buyers at the end: 97 (21% of signups – goal met!)
– Total in sales at the end of the launch: $11,336 (goal met!)
– Total in profit: $11,336 – $748 – $145 = $10,443
– ROI (net profit/ads): 1169% (!!!) (I made almost $12 for each $1 I invested!)
– Feeling: awesome
– Grateful: for Bushra
– Want to have your own profitable launch by running your own challenge? This is how ===>> https://nohasslechallenge.com